Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Covid doesn't like heat and humidity.
One of the reasons being quoted. They also state something to do with better immunity due to exposure of the general population, etc.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah but why isn't Brazil getting herd immunity? They are pretty much getting their *** kicked with Covid right now. Scientists need to work out what's going wrong in Brazil and right in India.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
It's 64 degrees in sao paulo. 86 in Mumbai.
Don't think temperature has nothing to do with it because it does.

It's winter in Brazil. Plus we have no idea what the hell else is going on with Brazil. For one their sanitation is the pits. For another they constantly hug one another just like us Italians. And many of the women have man thingies... just thought I'd through that in there 😄

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Yah, the heat here in India has also been spoken about helping to curtail the virus. Though in a week to 10 days will be the onset of monsoon and typical time for most people to fall sick with the changing weather. Hope it doesn't combine this year to make it worse.

·
Registered
526 Posts
And many of the women have man thingies... just thought I'd through that in there 😄
Yeah, but, genuine Brazilian women asses are often out there enough that you have a place to put your beer down, so... forgot what we were talking about.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What day is it?

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
monkey's gone wild.

Better not kiss a monkey on the lips

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #171

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Yup, about a 1000kms to be more precise, Im in Bangalore which is down south from Mumbai.

Mumbai is a lot like NY, packed to the brim and the financial capital of India. It also falls in another state from where I am in and hence all people coming from there are in mandatory quarantine, hopefully we got this.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
And thank you for asking.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I think you were mean to him and he didn't come back.
Either that or he and Aguru had a fist fight over trail braking :rolleyes:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
No RC, Bikram is from up north, he is part of the Kawasaki Ninja Owners Group, KNOGs here in India. Haven't met him as I missed the annual ride but I haven't heard from him in some time too.

@Bikram

161 - 180 of 211 Posts