Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes, check out Core Moto for way cool forged wheels at a very reasonable price. Supposedly completely plug and play. I have an '18 black N1k and thinkin gold wheels. Mmmmmm........ coremoto.com Made in the USA!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Core Moto bought Carrozzeria a little while back. OZ and Titax make wheels around the same price, maybe a little cheaper. Titax is a newer name to us, but has been around a long time. Titax is now making wheels for Aprilia and others. All good choices.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I had a set of the Carrozzeria wheels on my 600 RR track bike, and bought a set for my ZX6R after Carrozzeria was purchased by Core Moto. Both sets mounted right up with no issues. Great bang for the buck for lighter wheels. For street use they are a nice upgrade but where you really reap the benefits of lighter rims is on the track.

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Titax , at one time, made a bunch of stuff for Rocky Mountain ATV and they sold it under the Tusk label. Sprockets and levers type stuff that were good quality. This is the same Core Moto that does the brake lines, right? Love their lines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ve had four sets of carrozeria wheels. Core moto is the same company. They damaged their relationships with vendors as carrozeria because they’d under sell their vendors. Core moto is working to rebuild that relationship.

Good wheels. I’ve loved every set I’ve had. I had two sets on vmaxs and two sets on z1000s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts