Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seat was on the my 2014when I purchased it last December. The stitching doesn’t match the passenger seat so I found a stock seat to put on instead. Excellent condition, $100 including shipping to lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Do you know if this will fit a '19? Did it lower or raise you any? I am interested if it will fit. Hopefully, someone on here more knowledgeable will know. From the looks of the picture, it will not fit though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

I checked the Corbin web site and it shows the same item number (#K-N10-11-F) as fitting the 2011-2019 models. I just put the new to me stock seat on last night but have night and have not yet taken a ride, but my initial impression is that the Corbin might sit a little lower.

·
Registered
129 Posts
OK, great. My stock seat doesn't have those metal straps shown in your picture at the rear of the seat. Mine has a tab that goes in towards the rear, and then another tab that snaps into the lock in the front. That is my only concern. I will call Corbin and see if they can offer any help. Be right back...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ok, he said it will work too., so SOLD! I'll PM you if I can figure out how to do that ha ha

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ok everyone. I purchased this seat, but it is too tall for me. So, I will let it go to anyone interested. I paid $100, so just make offer. No sense in sitting in my garage. It is in really great shape and I only kept on bike for about 1 month since I bought it. Maybe someone can use it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ok everyone. I purchased this seat, but it is too tall for me. So, I will let it go to anyone interested. I paid $100, so just make offer. No sense in sitting in my garage. It is in really great shape and I only kept on bike for about 1 month since I bought it. Maybe someone can use it?
PM sent...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts