Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, same thing happened to my 2022 Versys 650, fifth time for 7500km. It happened in the sun, it happened after a wash, and It happened 4 times without obvious reason. I have problem we do not have authorised dealer in my country so I hope you guys will write solution here.
All the best Nemanja

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey y'all. Had this happen once over the weekend. I turned the key on and the ignition switch on, but did NOT start the bike. I then remembered I had stuff to put in the side case, so I turned the key off to do that. When I turned everything back on, it had reset.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hey y'all. Had this happen once over the weekend. I turned the key on and the ignition switch on, but did NOT start the bike. I then remembered I had stuff to put in the side case, so I turned the key off to do that. When I turned everything back on, it had reset.
Maybe we have cracked it - The bike gets the shits when you tease it with a ride :)
The bike goes Stuff You now you don't get to know the time

·
Registered
73 Posts
Its been a year since i've had my 2021 ninja, it had reset itself only twice till now. In the last 2 months it has done it around 4 or 5 times at least (that I can remember). Anyone has found a solution for that? I got something around 20k kms by now....
Any chance it has something to do with the high temps.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't think it's temperature related. My sx was parked in the sun last Saturday. All day long in front of the shop. And it got up to 35°C. But no problem with the dash.

·
Registered
451 Posts
LoL 35°C such amateur temperatures
Haha. Same. It's supposed to get up near 43 C here today/tomorrow. With 95% humidity, I might add. Ugh.

Though I agree, it's definitely not temperature related.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts