Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been lurking a while, got a lot of useful info in here because making my choice for my new bike.

Now I'm here joining you, I've got my 2023 N1K last friday in red and black. Obviously rode it the whole weekend :)

I absolutely adore the bike so far, it really fits my needs with the side cases, all the torque, and being surprisingly well balanced and nimble for a bigger bike.

We don't have sport tourer models here, only lots of accessories so I outfitted it with the classic, cases (liners already passed the camping test), heated grips, power outlet and stuff. I'm just missing the red panels which weren't in stock, and the gps bracket to plug a zumo. I'm obviously planning on doing lots of road trips with it ❤

Here's the new steed

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Thail Yeah agreed, its not like you'd mix and match parts of it other than the color matched panel. Since the 2023 is not even on kawi's website in canada, I cannot even order them on my own, the dealership takes car of it for me, we're waiting on them to get stocked.

Don't think its silverstone no (no sure what it is), on this one I'm like in small town out in the country

@mick9879 Thanks! I didn't think about that at all, that's actually a very good point, I'll def get one. Any recos per chance?

·
Registered
43 Posts
@Thail Yeah agreed, its not like you'd mix and match parts of it other than the color matched panel. Since the 2023 is not even on kawi's website in canada, I cannot even order them on my own, the dealership takes car of it for me, we're waiting on them to get stocked.

Don't think its silverstone no (no sure what it is), on this one I'm like in small town out in the country

@mick9879 Thanks! I didn't think about that at all, that's actually a very good point, I'll def get one. Any recos per chance?
I'd recommend Evotech for the rad guard. Great stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts