Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Sweet. You got it early enough to get a little used to it before you have to put it away for the winter! (Former Michigander)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. You got it early enough to get a little used to it before you have to put it away for the winter! (Former Michigander)
Ive actually had it since 2018! :) bought it brand new. Put 14,000 miles on it in northern california, moved to chicago with it and my other bike.

the day I got it (Golden Gate Bridge in the background)
Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Fuel tank

Cloud Tire Sky Dog Wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light

even my dog rides this bike with me (seriously, Ive videos. :D Hes been riding all my bikes with me for ~10 years now)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to know where you got the quick release tank dog bed from and K-9 bike security. Were these Kawi options in 18' :ROFLMAO:?

Great looking bike and dog!

Ride safe!

David
I made it! swmotech tank ring on bike, nail a piece of plywood to dogbed, screw swmotech’s lock mechanism (what they have at the bottom of their tank bags, they sell those pieces separately) to the plywood and voila! sw-motech dogbed
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive mirror Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000SX
42 Posts
I made it! swmotech tank ring on bike, nail a piece of plywood to dogbed, screw swmotech’s lock mechanism (what they have at the bottom of their tank bags, they sell those pieces separately) to the plywood and voila! sw-motech dogbed
View attachment 35169
That's got to be a first!!! Awesome, and welcome to the forum. That put a smile on my face😎 Best security system(y). I hope you have goggles for the pooch?;)

·
Premium Member
15,685 Posts
Is that dog as large as the photo makes him appear? What a beautiful animal .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Is that dog as large as the photo makes him appear? What a beautiful animal .
thanks! :) he weighs 140-160lbs depending on time of year, he’s about a head taller than me if he stands on his hind legs (Im 6’0”). he’s not small, but he considers himself to be a small lap dog

him + my gf’s chihuahua side by side
Water Sky Dog Cloud Beach

she barely goes up to his ankle!

she also uses his ear as a blanket
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Holy Crap! He has a head similar to a Labrador, is he mixed with Great Dane? He's a beauty!
thanks! his mix is called the Borador: labrador + border collie. Ive seen both of his parents: both normal sized. he was the prime of his litter, next largest one was ~3 times smaller. Im thinking he probably absorbed a couple siblings inutero

1 - 15 of 15 Posts