Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a smaller tail bag. I really liked the Nelson Rigg but didn't want to spend the $85.00. I'm sure the NR was far better quality and a few more options but I found this and it has worked out great. Walmart in the bicycle accessories department. It was designed to hang off the bicycle handlebars. $16.00. Had to cut the existing straps that are sewn to it. Had to get velcro strips. Cut 4 slits(2 each side). Ran velcro through the bottom of the bag and connected under the seat. Rock sol
id!

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Great idea. I like ideas like this. Perfect for a place to stash lunch or camera on the way to a favorite hideout.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea. I like ideas like this. Perfect for a place to stash lunch or camera on the way to a favorite hideout.
The front panel is a clear plastic and a cell phone fits perfectly. I think the bag was originally designed to put ice and 2 cans of pop. Although I'm sure I kinda altered that idea of ice when I cut the 4 slits in it! I would think though it might be waterproof as far as rain hitting it. Should keep things dry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts