Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Wanted to share my ride now I've finished getting it to the spec I wanted. It's a 2020 model that I've owned for a few months. Super proud of it! It came with panniers, heated grips and touring screen but I've added the carbon Akropovic exhaust, seat cowl, TomTom rider 550 wired in to the bike, dual USB charge port and frame sliders. I've given it a thorough degrease, clay bar, wash and machine polish this weekend and used 2 applications of Gyeon Rim ceramic coat on the wheels, G Techniq permanent trim restorer on the plastics and 2 layers of Gyeon Mohs Evo ceramic coat, then 1 coat of Gyeon Skin Evo topper on the paint and exhaust and finished off with a wipe down with Gyeon Cure. The picture can't capture how glorious it now looks!

Hope you like it!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
To be delivered when released 2023 Ninja 1000 SX
37 Posts
Hi All,

Wanted to share my ride now I've finished getting it to the spec I wanted. It's a 2020 model that I've owned for a few months. Super proud of it! It came with panniers, heated grips and touring screen but I've added the carbon Akropovic exhaust, seat cowl, TomTom rider 550 wired in to the bike, dual USB charge port and frame sliders. I've given it a thorough degrease, clay bar, wash and machine polish this weekend and used 2 applications of Gyeon Rim ceramic coat on the wheels, G Techniq permanent trim restorer on the plastics and 2 layers of Gyeon Mohs Evo ceramic coat, then 1 coat of Gyeon Skin Evo topper on the paint and exhaust and finished off with a wipe down with Gyeon Cure. The picture can't capture how glorious it now looks!

Hope you like it!

View attachment 34273
Well done the bike looks better than new so all that hard work paid off to make it stand out.

Reactions: RockVader501
1 - 3 of 3 Posts