Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
I don't know why you think any of us will know this answer. It is such an "it depends" situation. None of us know the engineering behind the Bosch traction control. Can it do one? Probably. Will it always do one? Probably not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know why you think any of us will know this answer. It is such an "it depends" situation. None of us know the engineering behind the Bosch traction control. Can it do one? Probably. Will it always do one? Probably not.
This is the case on my 2014. Sometimes it will.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yep, I’m stalking you, and those Fz09 people are losers, so I figured I’d come hang with the cool kids. Talk about misreading a room.
I usually use different names on different forums so I can keep my spilt personalities separate, but I was lazy this time.
Hahaha...welcome aboard! I picked up a used 2014 last year and love the dang thing! Should be fun having you around, haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can tell you this much it will definitely do a fast stoppie. I found out today on my way home from Arkansas when I came around a corner running 70 to find a deer standing in the middle of my lane. And so no one has to start a new thread, yes, it is easy to wash sh!t off the seat.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts