Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

just finished today with the upload of the new remap file through the BrenTunning Flasher+ device. Its a simple pretty forward task, just connect it to the bike, it downloads the stock map on it, you send the map by email plus answering some questions about the bike(see youtube video from BrenTunning) and they send you back the remapped file which you upload through the device.

First impressions.......maybe i'm being a cheap-*** but for 800$ dollars I was kind of expecting a bit more, yet again the bike is already nearly perfect for me the way it is, so I wouldn't want to blow up the engine especially with the bad fuel around here.

Straight away you notice a sharper pull in the low revs, nothing exotic or **** your pants kind of feel, but noticeable especially around town. Then we come to the mid range where stuff become even more fun with not only a feel of increased torque but also power. Finally the cheery on the top, the high revs. Why Kawi why, why do you have to limit this engine at 8.5-9k rpm, it simply sings till 11.5k rpm now. I can finally hear the sound of that straight pipe (Arrow headers, LV slip-on No DB) and it pulls and pulls till the end. I cant get used to it with those added 2.5k rpm of linear pull till the end.

Top speeds of 265kmh are just a heartbeat away now.

Anyway here is the remapped version of my bike, if someone feel like they might want to try it out somehow.
Also the good thing about this device is the fact that you have your stock form also saved on your pc somewhere, so if issues with the engine start to pop up, you just reupload it for safety

Gadget Font Electronic device Cable Audio equipment

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks for the review! This is great info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts