Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Sargent seat. Ordered for a 2015 Ninja. Has green welt. Never been mounted only out of box for picture.(coming soon). $250 or best offer, plus shipping.(CONUS Only)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brand new Sargent seat. Ordered for a 2015 Ninja. Has green welt. Never been mounted only out of box for picture.(coming soon). $250 or best offer, plus shipping.(CONUS Only)
I just got mine the other day. I'm 160lbs and for my skinny ***, its 20x better than stock. Some say they don't like it or there's no difference, well it all depends on your *** if it's fat or not, LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry but I have no idea, Maybe somebody else out there can help. Thanks for asking.
Mark.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have both on a 2018. I'd same the height stays the same. I can barely get my heels down on the stock seat and I'd say it's the same on the Sargent. The rear of the Sargent seat is wider but the front is the same.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I just got mine the other day. I'm 160lbs and for my skinny *, its 20x better than stock. Some say they don't like it or there's no difference, well it all depends on your * if it's fat or not, LOL
Not sure what a fat *** has to do with it. I'm 190lbs and would never be called a fat *** with my 32" waist. Some people like them, others don't. To me, the Sargent was wider than stock, accommodating a "fat ***".

On a 15, the seat height is about a half inch higher with my *** measuring stick.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts