Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw some great reviews on these then pulled the trigger in buying. not disappointed at all. Great sound but not too loud to make the ride uncomfortable, plus they look good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks great! I have been looking for an option that wasn't completely obnoxious and wouldn't drive me nuts on longer rides. Do you have the luggage? Curious if it interferes with the cases at all.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just from the pics I'd guess the Kawasaki bags wouldn't work. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you order they ask if you have the panniers or not (think it's a different connecting pipe to make it lower). I ordered with no panniers but my bags do work, I thought it would be too hot so I added aluminum tape under them to deflect the heat and so far no problems.

·
Registered
527 Posts
See...I told you I could be wrong.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice bike, the exhaust looks good :)

I've had a set for about 2 years, got the carbon fiber ones. They still look great, sound a bit quieter than expected though. The fitment was a little dodgy, they didn't line up super well, but it was nothing a bit of exhaust sealant couldn't fix and you can't tell now (I've attached a pic, excuse the dirt).

Can't argue with the price and the panniers still fit on, so yeah, they are a solid option for anyone considering them IMO.

·
Registered
2019 Black 1K
24 Posts
Nice bike, the exhaust looks good :)

I've had a set for about 2 years, got the carbon fiber ones. They still look great, sound a bit quieter than expected though. The fitment was a little dodgy, they didn't line up super well, but it was nothing a bit of exhaust sealant couldn't fix and you can't tell now (I've attached a pic, excuse the dirt).

Can't argue with the price and the panniers still fit on, so yeah, they are a solid option for anyone considering them IMO. View attachment 30885
Do you have any idea if those stickers are removable?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts