Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm a returning rider after 6yrs, used to ride a ER6n 2012.
Got my N1000 SE 2021 a month ago, too bad after a week we're in lockdown again. Only 150kms on it, it'll be a looooong break-in

1626672176731.png 1626672238266.png

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000 SX SE
80 Posts
Welcome inside here, Mate. It's cold outside Down Under.
Yes it's new alright, those tyres have the colour stripes still glistening loudly !
Same colour as my now ex 21 N1KSXSE.

Rob.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey there! Welcome to the group! I also returned to riding after several years hiatus. First bike was a 2013 Hayabusa. What a beast. Took a 6 year break then hopped on a Ninja 400 for the LA commute, then upgraded to the N1000SX.

How serious is your lockdown?? You can't ride?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'm getting back the hang of it, was riding on Rain mode for a while.

How serious is your lockdown?? You can't ride?
yeah we're on "stay at home" orders, can only go out for essentials (food, exercise, work..). I do quick rides but don't go farther than 10km :( don't wanna risk getting fined.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi all,
Got my N1000 SE 2021 a month ago, too bad after a week we're in lockdown again. Only 150kms on it, it'll be a looooong break-in

View attachment 31777 View attachment 31778
Welcome!!

Also, why is it that the US gets all the boring color options? Grrr. If that had been available when I got mine I'd have jumped all over it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
106 Posts
Double snap.
Hey lone_rider, congratulations to you and Manichga - great choice of bike and colour.
Hope you enjoy your new rides when you get out of lockdown restrictions (you blokes in Vic?).
My riding is restricted because of the weather - it's zero and going down to minus 5 tonight - winter here is not very enjoyable.
But it's a great bike and worth the wait!!
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Double snap.
Hey lone_rider, congratulations to you and Manichga - great choice of bike and colour.
Hope you enjoy your new rides when you get out of lockdown restrictions (you blokes in Vic?).
My riding is restricted because of the weather - it's zero and going down to minus 5 tonight - winter here is not very enjoyable.
Cheers
yes im in victoria. Not a bloke though….
You’re in the ACT? Damn cold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome!!

Also, why is it that the US gets all the boring color options? Grrr. If that had been available when I got mine I'd have jumped all over it.
Thanks! If the green wasn't in stock I would've taken the all black also looks good, but ofcourse its a kawa it should be green :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Double snap.
Cheers
Thanks! -5 thats freezing, I'm in Sydney epicenter of delta 😩

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks! If the green wasn't in stock I would've taken the all black also looks good, but ofcourse its a kawa it should be green :)
For sure. I like the black, but I'm already thinking about getting it painted. Most likely will go with Mazda's Soul Red Metallic (paint code 41v). I don't really care for green. At best, it's my 5th favorite color, but if they'd had that paint scheme in stock I'd be keeping it!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi all,

View attachment 31777 View attachment 31778
Reminds me of the 2016 ZX6R and ZX10R KRT colors, which I am a big fan of.

I see the drink, I've learned that what little inhibition to going WOT disappears completely after having a drink or two :LOL:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts