Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Thanh Hung from western North Carolina here. I just bought a 2014 lime green Ninja 1000. My mods so far are fender eliminator, integrated turn signal tail light, M4 slipons and Sargent seat. I also ride a Thunder Blue 06 ZX14 with Tiforce full exhaust, BMC filter, Cblast ECU flash. I spend most of my time riding the mountain roads and up on the Blue Ridge Parkway with the highlight being my annual trip to the Tail of the Dragon in the Fall.

·
Registered
11,279 Posts
Welcome, and I wish you were here, where I am, and I was......

I always thought the blue zx14 was the best looking motorcycle, ever. My 100% favorite until the 2012 candy green.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome aboard thanhhungone. Blue Ridge Parkway... sublime riding my friend.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome!
what do you think of the M4 slip ons? would you recommend them.
Easy install?
Hopefully, the OP will chime in to answer your question as well. I also have the M4's and I can tell you this...the fit is great, the sound is great, and the look is great. All IMHO, of course. BTW, they don't interfere with the factory saddlebags AND since they "splay" out a bit, there's room for spools. Price is reasonable too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the same motorcycle. I was at the dragon yesterday. The blue ridge parkway is just as good as is the case for most of the roads in western NC

·
Registered
711 Posts
Man, there's quite a few of us in NC.

I'm in the middle. My stomping grounds are Uwharrie South of me or Hanging Rock/Danbury North of me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
N.C here too. Charlotte area. I also have the m4's. The install was super easy and they fit great and sound awesome. They use the factory gaskets and all of the factory hardware.

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Welcome, maybe ill see you around im planning on doing the dragon and going to maggie valley this weekend for thunder in the smokies and ride on the ridge if the weather holds out. I work in bryson city about every other week.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hopefully, the OP will chime in to answer your question as well. I also have the M4's and I can tell you this...the fit is great, the sound is great, and the look is great. All IMHO, of course. BTW, they don't interfere with the factory saddlebags AND since they "splay" out a bit, there's room for spools. Price is reasonable too.
*** Thanks for this, Might be my next add-on.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Oh to be in N.C.

Hello, Thanh Hung from western North Carolina here. I just bought a 2014 lime green Ninja 1000. My mods so far are fender eliminator, integrated turn signal tail light, M4 slipons and Sargent seat. I also ride a Thunder Blue 06 ZX14 with Tiforce full exhaust, BMC filter, Cblast ECU flash. I spend most of my time riding the mountain roads and up on the Blue Ridge Parkway with the highlight being my annual trip to the Tail of the Dragon in the Fall.
I live in West Central Florida, try to get up to N.C. when I can. Unfortunately, it is 600 mi. to Highlands, N.C. Great riding country.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome from CA - looks like you got some sweet bikes there man..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts