Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+1 on another person with a mid-life crisis. :D

I am the proud owner of a new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS (White & Black). I hate the break-in period. :p

David

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yay for mid life crisis's!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nothing like a little competition !! I bought my N1K at 60 yrs old. I have 40 years to go to get to 100. Am I ahead of you?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wish I was 60 again

Got you beat Warprints....but I know some men on this motorbike are older than me..more power to them....when I was researching insurance my insurance assistant on the phone (who also rides a Kawasaki) said she had helped to arrange bike insurance with a female customer for her new Hayabusa...said she was 80 years old...unlikely, but who knows........

·
Registered
971 Posts
Does being 80 and riding a sport bike lower your insurance rate or raise it?
If she's still married at 80 that means she's settled down and deserves a lower rate.

Way to buck the trend...older guys on sport bikes.
When I told my wife I was thinking about getting a new bike, she said don't get a cruiser or Harley, that's for "old guys."

·
Registered
107 Posts
I still joke that my '13 Ninja Thou was bought as a "retirement" present to myself last year - I did honestly retire from the the UK military, although the wife has banned the "r-word" from my vocabulary!!! I also point out it's not my first ride and is nothing to do with any mid-life issues!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts