Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CBR1000RR, '18 CBR1000RR SP, '21 Ninja 1000SX
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... all clean from the buggy long road trip.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn, when I read the title I thought were going to be seeing….well, more of you ;)

Bike looks great!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha ... you don't want to see an old man. :)

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Sigh...16k miles and my Ninja will never look that good again... :(

As for seeing an old man, jjscsix & I already know what they look like in a mirror. :)

Reactions: arthury

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[...]
As for seeing an old man, jjscsix & I already know what they look like in a mirror. :)
Ha ha .. thanks, Ken.

Hey, btw, what's your Motowerks low pegs like? I noticed my knees were killing me in that recent 8 hour trip. I think if it were lowered, I might last longer.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Here's a couple of pics. Since you're going for a new seat as well you should gain a little height there as well. I posted a couple links in an earlier discussion.

·
Registered
938 Posts
There I thought this was a thread about weather...

Glad you were able to a get done a long road trip. Around here, it has been showering incessantly for more than a month it seems now. Can't remember how long it has been since I last rode the Ninja.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Ha ha .. thanks, Ken.

Hey, btw, what's your Motowerks low pegs like? I noticed my knees were killing me in that recent 8 hour trip. I think if it were lowered, I might last longer.
I was surprised when I first got a bike with the lowered pegs. I got a used '99 VFR that the owner had mounted them on and still had my original '99 VFR for about 5 months. Sitting on the bikes it hardly seems to make a difference but 8-10 hours down the road and my lower body certainly noticed. Every Ninja I've owned has had them added relatively quickly. I'm only 5' 8" tall but it still makes a difference in the knee bend and I really feel the difference stepping off the bike at the end of a long day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts