Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Im sure this has been answered but I cant seem to find it. Trying to get heated grips but cant figure out if the throttle size is different on each side. Does anyone know if the left side is 7/8th and the throttle size is 1inch?
Looking at getting these...
Thanks in advance!
Joe

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Yes, different sizes left and right. If the kit says it's for motorcycles, it fits.

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000SX
165 Posts
Hello all,
Im sure this has been answered but I cant seem to find it. Trying to get heated grips but cant figure out if the throttle size is different on each side. Does anyone know if the left side is 7/8th and the throttle size is 1inch?
Looking at getting these...
Thanks in advance!
Joe
Yep that is the set 120mm. Below is a link for these on Amazon. I put these on my 2021. Easy peasy and clean. Try hairspray to lube them. Simple

Amazon link koso

·
Premium Member
15,466 Posts
The only "motorcycle size" you have to watch out for is Harley. I know, I know....unusual that Harley would find the wrong direction, but it's true

They don't always use the standard 7/8" and 1". They usually mention that in the grips description. I had a set of heated grips I wanted, from Japan, but they were sized 1"x1".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts