Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dont see how they just pop on a few stickers and call it a SE :(
I didn’t actually notice that😏
That is just the Green colour option for God sake. If they are going to claim something as an SE, upgrade the slip on or the actual bike at least. It’s officially $206 more for stickers & a SE 😂

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just received this from my dealer Newone. Are you getting the same info?

Just spoke to Kawasaki they are overdue now. They said mid to late next week we should see the bike 😊

·
Registered
69 Posts

Just spoke to Kawasaki they are overdue now. They said mid to late next week we should see the bike 😊
Thanks for that...i was no aware of it...honestly i am not too much in a hurry cause we renovating

·
Registered
69 Posts

Went in today to pick up a few bits and the salesman told me bike delayed, expected last week in Sep or first week in Oct...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m hoping that’s because you are in WA or SA aren’t you ?.
But it makes me more doubtful that mine will arrive late next week in Sydney though.
I am starting to get keen for it to arrive now as well 😁

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes, i am in SA. Got a couple of oil filters and oil today. Stocking up a bit....The previous black one came unexpected so its possible they might arrive sooner

·
Registered
62 Posts
I sure will 👍 Bike has arrived at the dealer & will be ready by Weds hopefully. But most of the extras have not arrived yet 😩
See the attached email FYI.
I have decided to go with the Oggy knobs.

·
Registered
'20 Kawasaki 1000SX, '18 KTM Super Duke R, '16 Yamaha FJR1300ES
64 Posts
jjscsix and I have been waiting for our heated grips for several months. It took almost 2 months to get my panniers. What's up with Kawasaki on the accessories?

·
Registered
62 Posts
It is pretty frustrating isn’t it. They will no doubt blame Covid & high demand I guess.
When you have ordered a new bike months ago & most accessories are not turning up with it & with the sliders not due for another 4 months at best.
That’s why I decided to go with the Oggy knob option instead.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts