Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here.. I live in Sweden..and I m dying for a ninja 1000sx.... I will get one next year ... but today I saw some pictures from the 2021 model.... I'm not sure if they are real... does anyone knows about it 馃 if yes... do you know if it will come with a third color
?

Registered
Hard to say but they most likely will have a new color with minor updates if any to the bike. Each market gets different colours like the white for 2020 which is not available in the US/CAN market but available in Europe

Registered
The dealer ordered me a green 2021 here in Aus, he says the exact color is not confirmed but he seems to think it will be green like 2020 with possibly minor decal change. Hopefully that is the case cause i really don't want a bike with a black tank

Registered
Sent an email about this to my dealer as I鈥檓 expecting my 2021 graphite black to arrive. He said he will get back to me on Monday after checking.
I don鈥檛 think there is any change in Australia though, but we will find out for sure soon I guess.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
The dealer ordered me a green 2021 here in Aus, he says the exact color is not confirmed but he seems to think it will be green like 2020 with possibly minor decal change. Hopefully that is the case cause i really don't want a bike with a black tank
Yes... i like the green one and the white one (2020). Have u seen my pics 2021... it seems like a mix between the green and black (2020). I don't like the black tank and the green lines on the sides of the tank

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Yes... i like the green one and the white one (2020). Have u seen my pics 2021... it seems like a mix between the green and black (2020). I don't like the black tank and the green lines on the sides of the tank

Registered
'20 Kawasaki 1000SX, '18 KTM Super Duke R, '16 Yamaha FJR1300ES
Hard to say but they most likely will have a new color with minor updates if any to the bike. Each market gets different colours like the white for 2020 which is not available in the US/CAN market but available in Europe
The black/gray is the only one available in the US. I don't understand why we don't get more choices--same thing with the Yamaha FJR's.

Registered
Yea Canada has the black/grey and the green for 2020, I really like the white one available in Europe.

Registered
Yes i saw that...when i placed the order and the dealer said there might be a color change i told him its okay as long as the tank is green :) Will have to wait and see

Premium Member
PLEASE, PLEASE offer a color other than black/green or black/grey!!!!!! I'm sooo sick of these piss poor color options! Have these manufacturers ever heard of any other colors like red, blue, white, orange or even something neutral like silver, brown or tan? I'm so sick of black and green!

Ok. I'm done with my soap box now. :)

Registered
Interesting to not bring colors to certain parts of the world when it's already being produced. I don't understand the strategy at all. More color options means more potential customers no? I dunno.

Registered
+1 for blue. I really liked my '14 Blue Ninja. Have to admit my black '18 looked really awesome for the first hour I owned it...:) Actually, it looks good for an hour after each wash. And all my RED VFRs looked better at 100k miles than any of the Ninjas at 20k miles.

Registered
2012 Ninja Z1000SX (Green)
Hmm, I quite like that new green, but only when compared to the black one. I do like the 2020 green. I also see in Europe there is a white (not that I particularly like that one).

As for VFR colours.... this was the best one ;)

And it looked like that at 160,000km.

Though it didn't make 162,000 due to a kangaroo at 120km/h

1 - 20 of 95 Posts