1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
386 Posts
Got them in today. And talk about chunky. Probably should of went with the street versions. But install was a hell of a kick. Front engine bolts were the hardest.
Those do look pretty chunky. More important (to me at least) is that lack of gap between the rear bolt and the shift lever. Does that get in the way? What size shoe do you wear? :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Install was easier than I tried to make it. Thanks again to Jono Long for his vids on fairing removal (to make removal of the front bolt much easier). Size 9 feet no issues with boots. Chunky but does not get in the way for me. Looks better than I hoped too, and would appear to do the job required.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Install was easier than I tried to make it. Thanks again to Jono Long for his vids on fairing removal (to make removal of the front bolt much easier). Size 9 feet no issues with boots. Chunky but does not get in the way for me. Looks better than I hoped too, and would appear to do the job required.
Yea I wear Combat Boots instead with steel toes. So it's time to go get actual riding boots.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Good stuff! Thanks. I wear a US size 13, so I'm still a little leery of the clearance. I guess there's only one way to find out!

On a side note, where did you get those hand guards?

·
Registered
12 Posts
On a side note, where did you get those hand guards?
[/QUOTE]

Acerbis hand guards. Saw them on a Facebook group bike. Fit fine though I Dremeled where it touches the brake lever mount. Pic’s attached. Was concerned about buzz with no bar ends but no different.
Font Bicycle part Material property Automotive exterior Bumper
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle Automotive design

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.