Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I was in the market for a Fender Eliminator. Went on MD's site and did not see a listing for the 2020 Ninja 1000sx.
So I pinged MD and they responded very quickly. They were 99% sure the 2019 version would work and ask me to do a fit test for them.
The package arrived like next day and all bolted up as expected, plug and play, no muss, no fuss. I used YouTube to figure out how to do the tear down of rear fender and then the rest was straight forward going back together. Tip - be sure you keep all wires bundled together and routed via oem cable paths to avoid wire pinch.
Real nice unit, power coated and sturdy, also comes with a cool little LED Lic Plate Light.
I expect they will update their site with a 2020 listing soon, but for now, if in the market - check them out. Great stuff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have been waiting for the FE to restocked. I am not sure how it will do with the Shad top box mount, that uses the same mounting holes.
Can you post a picture of the underside mounting?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great, thank you.
I did have to remove the fender and turn signal assembly to install the bracket and I was suprirsed at how easy and clean it was to perform. Clearly, Kawasaki expected their customers to put a fender eliminator on their bikes and made the process as easy and clean as possible.

Now I am just waiting to see if MotoDynamic runs a Black Friday sale....

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have the same set up. Personally - I think it is the best 2 options out there for these parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts