Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out mirror extenders for the 2020> bikes yet?

I honestly don't have an issue with the mirrors, but now that I am in intermediate on the track, they have to be removed. I tried removing them once and it was a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not understanding your question. Recently purchased some mirror extenders for my 2021. But mirror removal is not any easier with the extenders versus without.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not understanding your question. Recently purchased some mirror extenders for my 2021. But mirror removal is not any easier with the extenders versus without.
I was hoping the mirror extenders would have external attachment points, instead of internal, like the stock mirrors.
That way, removal would take but a few seconds vs the next to impossible task that it is now.

·
Premium Member
13,022 Posts
There was one extender I saw, years ago. It made the mirrors sit more apart than this type of extender in the photo, here. I'll google it and see if I remember which brand it was.

It's this. The screws are visible, but I suspect there are nuts, on the backside, so it's still a nightmare. They are probably still worth having, anyway. I think the shape of this piece would help the mirrors more than the other style, anyway? The ninja mirrors always used the same footprint, so this piece should work on a newer bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts