Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
'20 Kawasaki 1000SX, '18 KTM Super Duke R, '16 Yamaha FJR1300ES
馃槺馃槺
Are we talking about stock tires? Any chance a 55 at the rear might have just saved you from this scratches ?
Stock tires.

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
The peg itself, or the 'hero knob' that sticks down underneath?
Just interested, in case I ever get to lean over that much :)

Registered
Sports equipment Motor vehicle Vehicle Vehicle door Automotive lighting

First things first, i'm on Puig Sport Footpegs. On the left my foot was juuust slightly on the outside so it grazed the asphalt.
On the right side......i think a bit of poop come out of my * a drop of pee out of my *** , I THINK I save myself from a low side because of the boot being a tad on the outward in perfect synchronization with my knee.
No idea if I got any body damage since both plastics on the right side are already scraped from dropping it twice cause of being a dwarf :D

Aaaanyhow, anyone knows how to remove the wrench and service sign after the 1k service without a OBD connection ??

Registered
'20 Kawasaki 1000SX, '18 KTM Super Duke R, '16 Yamaha FJR1300ES
View attachment 32440

First things first, i'm on Puig Sport Footpegs. On the left my foot was juuust slightly on the outside so it grazed the asphalt.
On the right side......i think a bit of poop come out of my * a drop of pee out of my *** , I THINK I save myself from a low side because of the boot being a tad on the outward in perfect synchronization with my knee.
No idea if I got any body damage since both plastics on the right side are already scraped from dropping it twice cause of being a dwarf :D

Aaaanyhow, anyone knows how to remove the wrench and service sign after the 1k service without a OBD connection ??
At 54掳 on the right you should have scraped the lowest part of the fairing and your pipe. See my post #37.

Registered
At 54掳 on the right you should have scraped the lowest part of the fairing and your pipe. See my post #37.
I think it was a momentary movement which possible didnt go past 52 I guess, but the inertia of the system inside the bike, felt it as being 54, well thats my opinion at least....

41 - 52 of 52 Posts