• KTRC traction-control system features three different modes for varying conditions
• System can also be switched-off by the rider to disable traction control
• Modes are controlled by a handy switch assembly on the left handlebar
• Modes are indicated on the LCD cockpit display
• A low-battery mode helps preserve ABS effectiveness when the battery charge is low. (although riders may notice that ABS operation is less smooth than in normal mode)
The low battery mode is strange. I can't tell if I would like it to have ABS that doesn't work as well, or if I would just turn it off at that point to preserve battery and not get any strange braking patterns.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Ninja 1000 motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about superbike performance, racing, modifications, classifieds, riding gear, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!