• ABS Model in stellar mechanical and aesthetic condition.
  • No sales tax or fees. At least $2K below the out-the-door price you'd pay a dealer. Clean title in hand. No hassle transaction. I'm happy to collaborate with your bank to process a loan, deliver it to a local mechanic of your choice for inspection, or conduct an online virtual test drive and walk around with you. What could be better than flying one-way into Vegas and leaving on this Blue-tiful machine for a Southwestern US tour? I'll even pick you up at the airport!
  • Whether you want to carve a canyon or take a multi-day road trip, you'll find this the ideal set up. This bike is equipped with color-matched factory 28-litre side cases, each capable of holding a full face helmet or clothing for a multi-day outing. The single-keyed, locking cases go on or off the bike in a matter of seconds. These cases and the OEM rails for mounting were an $1,100 option. Two OEM nylon bag inserts are included.
  • With 140 hp, this bike is potent, but disciplined and predictable. ABS helps keep you out of trouble full time and 3-stage riding modes can tame the beast for rain or other "iffy" conditions. Equipped with a 41 mm inverted fork with stepless compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability and a rear horizontal back-link, gas-charged suspension with stepless rebound damping and remote spring preload adjustability.
  • Pirelli Angel GT tires recently installed. Puig smoke touring windscreen mounted. Wired for a battery tender. Base mount for a RAM phone mount. I'll include a front/rear Pitbull wheel lift and all the soft luggage seen in the photos.
  • Original owner. Never damaged, not even so much as a tip over. Always garaged AND covered when parked. People often think it's a brand new bike. Well maintained with full synthetic oil changes about every 1-2K miles. One of the cleanest bikes you'll see.
  • I know it's a big deal to travel to buy a bike. I am a well-respected, 59 year-old professional in my community. You can be assured the description and photos are accurate and this bike has no flaws. So, how about that Vegas vacation?
TEXT OR CALL: 702-291-8191