• Candy Lime Green

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Candy Cascade Blue

Votes: 12 48.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
The acid green color is really bold. Looks great on a Kawasaki bike like this that is sporty and agressive. Though it is not for those who want to fade into the back ground. I am surprised that there are not more neutral color choices though. What happened to black or grey?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The acid green color is really bold. Looks great on a Kawasaki bike like this that is sporty and agressive. Though it is not for those who want to fade into the back ground. I am surprised that there are not more neutral color choices though. What happened to black or grey?
I was surprised at that too, there is a grey, just for a different nation. I was expecting black, but the U.S. doesn't get that either.

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Man, as much as I love my green bike, I love blue even more.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Black for me, although the gray is cool. I love the colors, but not my personal style. One thing I love about my '16 is the metallic gray is a lot like the paint color on the H2, which is gorgeous. But were I to pick from the blue or green (original poll), I'd probably go Kawi green. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Always preferred black bikes, black leathers etc................makes for ambiguous phone calls to police from drivers when they want to complain about a fast bike nearby "Um, officer, it was a black bike................thats about it"

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Having owned several black cars, I am not interested in owning any more black vehicles. Keeping them clean is a freaking nightmare. @cooldaddygroove has a point though. My lime green Ninja stands out like a sore thumb.

·
Administrator
412 Posts
I think we may just have to face the facts that the N1K is mighty fine in pretty much any color. (tied 50/50 at time of this post)

·
Registered
46 Posts
adm2204,
Parrot Vomit was what my friend called my Green KLX450 after a day of ridding in the dirt. Almost had beer come out my nose when he said that. He rides a CRF450, what a jerk.

That said, I really do like my Blue Ninja.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I broke the tie in favor of the Parrot Vomit Green. I happen to like parrots and green -- two out of three ain't bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts