2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Color Options

• Candy Lime Green

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Candy Cascade Blue

Votes: 12 41.4%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
The acid green color is really bold. Looks great on a Kawasaki bike like this that is sporty and agressive. Though it is not for those who want to fade into the back ground. I am surprised that there are not more neutral color choices though. What happened to black or grey?

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The acid green color is really bold. Looks great on a Kawasaki bike like this that is sporty and agressive. Though it is not for those who want to fade into the back ground. I am surprised that there are not more neutral color choices though. What happened to black or grey?
I was surprised at that too, there is a grey, just for a different nation. I was expecting black, but the U.S. doesn't get that either.

· Administrator
443 Posts
Man, as much as I love my green bike, I love blue even more.

· Registered
113 Posts
Black for me, although the gray is cool. I love the colors, but not my personal style. One thing I love about my '16 is the metallic gray is a lot like the paint color on the H2, which is gorgeous. But were I to pick from the blue or green (original poll), I'd probably go Kawi green. :)

· Administrator
443 Posts
Having owned several black cars, I am not interested in owning any more black vehicles. Keeping them clean is a freaking nightmare. @cooldaddygroove has a point though. My lime green Ninja stands out like a sore thumb.

· Premium Member
305 Posts
I've actually been kicking around the idea of trying one of these or one of these. I bought this bike sight-unseen and thought it'd have more grey in it. I really like the black, especially when it's clean but I've always liked having more color, even if it's grey or silver (but I really like the red one).

· Administrator
443 Posts
I think we may just have to face the facts that the N1K is mighty fine in pretty much any color. (tied 50/50 at time of this post)

· Registered
48 Posts
adm2204,
Parrot Vomit was what my friend called my Green KLX450 after a day of ridding in the dirt. Almost had beer come out my nose when he said that. He rides a CRF450, what a jerk.

That said, I really do like my Blue Ninja.

· Registered
2021 Ninja SX
33 Posts
I'd say the green is the most iconic ninja color.
I broke the tie in favor of the Parrot Vomit Green. I happen to like parrots and green -- two out of three ain't bad.
I happen to like whatever this green is. It's the color that's on my 98 ZX9R and 05 ZX10R. Used side cover from 05 ZX10R for the paint shop to match up with.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

1 - 19 of 19 Posts