Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting ready to move overseas in the near future and not taking the bike with me so hoping to find a good home for here. This is a 2013 Ninja 1000 purchased in 2016 as "new old stock". Current has just shy of 16,000 miles. Bike has never been down and it has been well cared for (would I say if it hadn't been?? :) ) I have the title in hand and she is ready to ride, needs nothing. Let's start the list of all the great things about...

Maintenance
Valves checked a little early at 13,800 and nothing needed adjustment. Pretty typical.
Oil and coolant changed at that time.
Plugs and air filter also changed at that time.
Chain lubed regularly with Dupont Chain saver
Continental Road Attack III tires with about 3000 miles on them. You can see there's plenty of life left. Photos of tires below were taken today.

Farkles
Mondo moto LED driving lights with lighted push-button switch on right side of dash.
Speedy moto clip-on risers. Much better positioning and uses the stock bars. I have the stockers as well if the buyer wants them (I hated them personally)
Ram Mount X-Grip with mount for triple nut
Easter Beaver fuse panel under seat (photo coming)
Oxford heated grips with PWM heatroller knob installed in dash
Cobra iradar 900 mounted in the nose (inside fairing). I can remove if buyer doesn't want)
Halocam Dash cam front/rear cameras
Bikemaster front rotors (much better that stock) These are made by a Spanish OEM brake maker (not Chinese)
Murphs Bearing'd shifter bearing
Sargent Worldsport seat with their textured material. Not slippery like stock Sargent seats. I have the OE seat too
Geared 1 up in the front and 1 down in the rear. These were geared really low but this mod makes it less frantic on the highway. I have the OE front sprocket and I might have the rear (still looking for it)
I have a new set of Speigler brake pads for the front in anticipation of changing them later this year but the fronts a re still good now.
Rear pads replaced a few months ago.
SW-Motech Alu-Rack
Shad 42L topcase (with keys)
T-Rex frame sliders (multi point connection, not a single bolt)
Intrepid LEDs in blinkers (very bright, not cheap crap)
SW-Motech/Bags Connection tank bag
TEch-Spec tank pads

Asking $5,900. Located in Brentwood, TN
PM me or email to Brandon at brandonjacksonphoto dot com. Glad to send you my number if you want to talk about it.

Bike is also semi-famous as it has appeared in several webbikeworld reviews :)

Photos:

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Motorcycle Automotive tire Bicycle part Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge

Car Automotive design Vehicle Grey Personal luxury car

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Hood

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
31 Posts
10 years bike and 16000 miles, my East Europe roots asking if it could be real, I did on my first bike (Ninja 400) for 4 months 2000 miles. In any case, bike looks great. And a lot of cool mods.

·
Registered
854 Posts
NIcely modded bike for sure. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2021 1000SX, Akra slip on, KQR side cases, to be continued.....
79 Posts
Brandon, I'd like to see the photo of the Eastern Beaver fuse block install. I'm ordering one this week.
Oh, GLWS.

·
Registered
79 Posts
No problem. I've got a month or so before good riding conditions return.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks. Very tidy. From where did you take the switched signal?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's a wire from the battery running to the relay at the left that then runs from the relay to the fuse panel. The relay is switched using the taillight line.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale suspended for now.. paperwork delays means we're not leaving for a few extra weeks now so I'll be riding it for the next couple of months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts