Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the bike of my dreams (the one I could afford anyway lol)! Picked it up four hours from home and was nervous that it wouldn't be as comfortable as everyone says as I would be driving it home rather than loading it in the truck. To my pleasure, aside from the seat taking a while to get used to, the beast was indeed comfy. So much so that I rode the four hours home, then another hour to my buddies house to show it off, then another 3 hours riding with him the next day, another hour home, and an hour a day to and from work every day since. I absolutely love it and with less than 8k miles and so clean, this will likely be the last bike I own until she dies. I haven't had so much fun on such a comfortable bike in my life. This bike is everything I could have asked for at the price. I'm in love.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! I love the black and white 2013's. I have yet to hear anyone say they wanted to get another bike once they got this one. Seems to be the perfect balance of all of it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats and welcome ! And, yes, very nice color ! Same with mine '13, it's so comfortable AND really a ton of fun to ride.

I took a '12 C14 for a test ride for the better part of a day where I bought my N1K. Was pretty comfortable alright. And fast once you were at hwy speed. Felt heavy around town tho. Long story short, for kicks I asked what diff id have to pay and was just too high a diff.

Anyways, got on my bike to leave and, no kidding, within 2 blocks I skipped past the "it put a smile back on my face" and went to almost a "lol"no side my helmet ! It's sooo fun and nimble and quick ! No regrets here !

Again, congrats. Nice choice !!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome to the forum reaper. I love my N1K as well... it's my second one!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My Girl Had the same effect on me.... And we still in love. 2014 Z1000sx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts