4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a link to a video if installing block off plates on a 11 ninja 1000

just had the Ivan’s tune , gotta do air box mod and install block off plates ,
Trying to find a video to walk through doing it

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Its pretty much the same for any bike you choose. The right plate is very easy to deal with. Remove the two bolts and put the flat plate in its place.

The left side, top bolt appears impossible to access. To help with this, slide the electrical connector off of the frame. Once you do that, its not that bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its pretty much the same for any bike you choose. The right plate is very easy to deal with. Remove the two bolts and put the flat plate in its place.

The left side, top bolt appears impossible to access. To help with this, slide the electrical connector off of the frame. Once you do that, its not that bad.
But it talks about pulling and replacing pins, I just don’t wanna screw it all up
CDD46DCC-C48D-436A-8401-9A120D205069.png

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
If he flashed your ecu, you can ignore that part. The system has been disabled. Those I instructions are/were pretty generic. We had to pull pins, in the old days, but not any longer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he flashed your ecu, you can ignore that part. The system has been disabled. Those I instructions are/were pretty generic. We had to pull pins, in the old days, but not any longer.
how in the hell do you get the clutch side plate off , there’s an electrical connector that I can not get out, right above the screw things getting the best of me !

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Slide the entire connector off of the frame. Just like I mentioned in the first reply to your question. Dont try to unplug it. When you slide it off the frame, there is room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts