Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With about 300 miles on a 190 55 S21 I damaged it on what looked like a piece of a brick mid corner. Being in a bind with a ride the next day planned I was able to find a Ducati shop that had a 200 55 S21 on the shelf so rushed to have it put on and that's how I came to try it, it lasted 5200 miles but should have changed it sooner.
Attached is a screen shot of the dimensions and believe I found they were very close to exact.
Another thing that was very accurate with the 200 was the speedometer. I posted picures of the digital read out matching my Garmin at 62 and also at 65 If memory serves.
Also found that on the N1K top speed GAME the read out said 168 while the GPS would record a 167 top speed with stock gearing, seemed as stable too after turning the adjustor out a few turns.
Turn in and hold at lean were still much better than stock and no different from the 190 55 that I can describe. Maybe thats the reason I went back to the 190 is because I felt no advantage and for 15 dollars less, it made sense.

Cheers
Kenneth

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just love it when your in BFE with poor service and can't get a picture to upload.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts