Core moto wheels - Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Woodhead13

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 09-06-2019, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Core moto wheels

Dudes, check out Core Moto for way cool forged wheels at a very reasonable price. Supposedly completely plug and play. I have an '18 black N1k and thinkin gold wheels. Mmmmmm........ coremoto.com Made in the USA!!
gilcon likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-07-2019, 12:10 AM
57x

Core Moto bought Carrozzeria a little while back. OZ and Titax make wheels around the same price, maybe a little cheaper. Titax is a newer name to us, but has been around a long time. Titax is now making wheels for Aprilia and others. All good choices.
post #3 of 4 Old 09-07-2019, 07:53 AM

I had a set of the Carrozzeria wheels on my 600 RR track bike, and bought a set for my ZX6R after Carrozzeria was purchased by Core Moto. Both sets mounted right up with no issues. Great bang for the buck for lighter wheels. For street use they are a nice upgrade but where you really reap the benefits of lighter rims is on the track.

2013 Ninja 1000.....Osram Nightbreakers, Pazzo levers, Vesrah pads, Puig screen, R&G frame sliders / case covers / axle protector, Sargent seat, PC5 with Ivans fuel map and ECU reflash, Akrapovic full exhaust, forks and shock rebuilt by Traxxion Dynamics.

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT.....ECU reflashed by Ivan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-07-2019, 10:31 AM

Titax , at one time, made a bunch of stuff for Rocky Mountain ATV and they sold it under the Tusk label. Sprockets and levers type stuff that were good quality. This is the same Core Moto that does the brake lines, right? Love their lines.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page