Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

2017 Kawasaki Ninja 100ABS $7,800US

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Miamijato 
#1 ·
This is my prestine condition 2017 Kawasaki Ninja1000 ABS, It has 2,245 miles on it. It has several upgrades starting with Sargent Seat, 12 volt Power Outlet,ASV breakaway levers, LED front blinkers and Rizoma rear blinkers with a CustomLED BlasterX led tailight, MotoDynamic fender eliminator, MRA Windscreen, OEM Kawasaki Saddle Bags with Kawa inside liners, Kawa frame sliders, Akropovic slipons, Denali sound blaster air horn that deafens everyone, Tech Spec tank and knee pads,40 teeth rear sprocket, Angel GT tires front and rear good condition, This bike has never been dropped or abused, adult owned, 50 yrs old, has always been garaged kept with a cover over it. What you see is on the bike is what your going to get. Probably one of the best looking Ninjas for sale, I have a clean title ready to go. Thanks for lookinAny questions just ask

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Can't be done after 10 minutes. Just re-do it. Most folks reading this forum have seen enough "oops" posts to know you can't go back...
And, BTW, where were you 6 weeks ago when I got my '18 Ninja? I like yours a whole lot better but I can't go back either!

#12 ·
I like the way had it set up. Congrats on the sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.