Carbon fiber for sale - Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lentz
  • 1 Post By Lentz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 07-08-2019, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Carbon fiber for sale

--KAWASAKI//Ninja1000 11- --

Japanese made. I basically have everything they sell. I'm selling my bike and have no use for the carbon fiber. It's Japanese made and nice stuff. Make me a reasonable offer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-09-2019, 09:34 AM

I'm going to ask this question, and I'm not sure I want the answer, but what dollar figure did you have in mind? Also, do you have pictures of your stuff?

This stuff is beautiful. Seriously high quality, and amazing.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-09-2019, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcannon409 View Post
I'm going to ask this question, and I'm not sure I want the answer, but what dollar figure did you have in mind? Also, do you have pictures of your stuff?

This stuff is beautiful. Seriously high quality, and amazing.
Thanks. I paid between 3500 and 4 k for the stuff. I have the dash, etc. in CF as well as both fenders and the chain guard. I got the dry weave or the best stuff for all of it. It's significantly lighter and not just for show.

i don't have any use for it, so I will consider any reasonable offer. If you're seriously interested, PM me with an offer and we'll talk.
rcannon409 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-09-2019, 09:09 PM

You have no idea how much I would love to do this, but I just can't. I would love to see a pic of your bike all decked out, for history. Just so we can show people Ali k next time there a complaint of "no carbon fiber available" for a ninja 1000.
post #5 of 8 Old 07-09-2019, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

You know, I never took a pic of it because I always intended to paint the bike. I bought it for the light weight.
rcannon409 likes this.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 08:56 AM

I would ask how much it weighed, but I know the answer will be soemthign I don't want to hear.....like..."RC, I dont know..never weighed it. I know when I shipped it UPS they ended up paying me 27.50".

Heres what this kit is, and he has it I think we could go back and find the posts when he bought it. :

Last edited by rcannon409; 10-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcannon409 View Post
I would ask how much it weighed, but I know the answer will be soemthign I don't want to hear.....like..."RC, I dont know..never weighed it. I know when I shipped it UPS they ended up paying me 27.50".

Heres what this kit is, and he has it I think we could go back and find the posts when he bought it. :
I'd be happy to weight it if anyone has interest.
post #8 of 8 Old 07-10-2019, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

CF weight

The side fairings weight slightly less than 1 lb each and the nose fairing weighs 2 3/8 lbs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page