I decided to lump everything into one For Sale thread. I think that will be easier to catalog everything. If you haven't seen it here is my ideas/design progress thread: 3D Printed Parts
All parts developed on a 2011. Fitment on later model years will be updated when available. All parts are ABS plastic in either white or grey color if unfinished.
Items Currently Available
- All prices listed are for base design shipped to in continental US. International shipping and possibly HI, AK will be extra.
- Payment through PayPal only.
- Pricing for custom designs will be negotiated when ordered. Estimates/quick concepts are free. Any item can be customized.
- 10% discount for buying multiple sets.
- Pricing is based off of design and development time, not necessarily material cost. Commercial CAD knowledge/work is most likely more expensive than you think. I am willing to sell model files, but they will be nearly as expensive as buying the parts. Selling them is also on good faith that you won't just start making and selling them yourself.
- These parts are made to order, so lead times can potentially be long depending on orders.
1. Mirror Deletes - Basic block off plates, nothing fancy.
- $11 per set
- Carriage bolts included. Re-use the OEM nuts.
- 10oz weight reduction per side.
- 3 hour print time.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. REMOVING MIRRORS WITHOUT PROPER REPLACEMENTS CAN BE ILLEGAL AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
2. Grab Handle Deletes - Replace your grab handles with OEM-fit, low profile, block offs.
- $55 per set
- Hex bolts and washers included. Re-use OEM washers in between bike and part.
- 24oz weight reduction per side.
- 20 hour print time.
3. Turn Signal Deletes - Replace the current turn signals with OEM-fit block offs.
- $65 per set
- No additional hardware needed. Re-use OEM screws.
- 4oz weight reduction per side.
- 22 hour print time.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. REMOVING TURN SIGNALS WITHOUT PROPER REPLACEMENTS CAN BE ILLEGAL AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
4. Front Wheel Reflector GoPro Mount - Replace one front wheel reflector with GoPro mount. hardware pending
Items in Development
- $15 per item.
- Hardware unknown - I think I need to get some more screws.
- Enables a GoPro quick connect mount to be attached to the part. A GoPro will not directly mount to this part.
- 2 hour print time.
- It is never advised to have an un-tethered GoPro on a moving vehicle.
1. Swingarm Protector above spools. Protects the swingarm against scratches from a rear stand.
2. Phone mount for triple tree.
3. See ideas thread listed above.
- Shown in images below.
I will offer a few choices for finishing parts. My printer is an extruder (layers of plastic filament that are pressed through a small nozzle) so the parts will have a slightly ridged finish to them if they are not modified. It is only noticeable up close.
1. Unfinished - Rough edges will be sanded out, but otherwise untouched.
2. Unfinished painted - Rough edges will be sanded out, 2 layers of black paint, 2 layers of clear coat.
3. Bondo - Bondo Spot Putty applied to visible surfaces and sanded smooth. Will result in a smooth finish when painted.
4. Bondo and Paint - Smooth surface finish, 2 layers of black paint, 2 layers of clear coat.