2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS with lots of extras - $6500 (Palm City, FL)- NOT MINE - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
 4Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 Old 08-10-2017, 04:48 PM
DeV

Garage
I find it fascinating that you post a thread (albeit for someone else) and yet are bothered by questions
tford likes this.

2016 N1K - Spark Black, Metallic Gray

Taylor33 Reflective Rim Tape, Urban Brawlers, Gear Indicator, Shogun Frame Sliders, Passenger Grip, Two-Tone levers, Mo-Door Opener, Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen, anodized green bolts, Mini Spools, Sargent & Kawasaki Gel Seats, XKGlow LED kit w/smartbrake, optiMATE phone charger, 2-Way Alarm, XK Glow LED headlights, N1K & DeV Inner Rim Stickers, HVMP ex heavy bar ends, RAM mount X grip, Kawi seat bag, Ivan's Flash, BMC air filter, LED signals and relay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 Old 08-10-2017, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

I find it 'not fascinating' that you continue to talk about a dead issue & still look for answers to questions & feel the need to comment even further.

Here's the bottom line- It wasn't my bike, the neighbor is just a guy who lives in the developments and that's that. If you were that interested, then you should've contacted the owner 2 months ago, NOT ME. I'm not interested in this topic, nor by what you're bothered by and I'm logging off the thread. Feel free to continue to childishly rant however.
post #13 of 17 Old 08-10-2017, 09:55 PM

I would guess that the flame decals are helping discount the used vehicle value....

I mean isn't that kinda squidly for a N1K? Seems like those belong on a rashed up '07 ZX6R or something...

In the Garage - '14 Ninja 1000, '08 FJR1300, '06 ZX6R (track), '11 KTM 690 Enduro R, '06 GSXR 600
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 Old 08-10-2017, 11:08 PM

It is weird that your close enough to your neighbor to vouch for the bike, but not close enough to like know if he sold it. Maybe you had a falling out?

I think the flames could use some company like on their own meh but as a texture piece with maybe some yakuza tattoo designs in a collage... with the flames... brilliance! I'd also like to see some dual sport tires on there. The Saporro Scrambler... yeah.

2015 Ninja 1000 ABS
post #15 of 17 Old 08-11-2017, 09:32 AM

Hilarious!
post #16 of 17 Old 08-14-2017, 02:13 PM
DeV

Garage
Request the admin to delete your thread....for the bike that you didn't sell.....that you can't vouch for after all.....that you know nothing about....that you "spectred" on...

Also....can someone please help me adjust my settings to know every time that spectrefewl posts something....I wouldn't want to miss it and then be ridiculed for not catching it for 2 months until it's too late...
Avintage69 and 2y4life like this.

Taylor33 Reflective Rim Tape, Urban Brawlers, Gear Indicator, Shogun Frame Sliders, Passenger Grip, Two-Tone levers, Mo-Door Opener, Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen, anodized green bolts, Mini Spools, Sargent & Kawasaki Gel Seats, XKGlow LED kit w/smartbrake, optiMATE phone charger, 2-Way Alarm, XK Glow LED headlights, N1K & DeV Inner Rim Stickers, HVMP ex heavy bar ends, RAM mount X grip, Kawi seat bag, Ivan's Flash, BMC air filter, LED signals and relay
post #17 of 17 Old 10-16-2017, 10:19 AM
DeV

Garage
@adm2204 - this thread can probably go...lol

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page