Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

Front wheel chock

8K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  Night Train 
#1 ·
Which reasonably priced front wheel chock do you recommend for holding the bike upright in the garage? One that could be used for performing light maintenance like oil changes and also be temporarily bolted to a trailer floor for transporting the bike.

#40 ·
I used some gift cards and cash and ordered the Baxley Sport Chock. Really works great, right out of the box!
In the past, I had one from Cycle Gear, didn't like it because I couldn't get the bike on it since it kept moving on the ground. There is NO COMPARISON between the two except they both are front wheel chocks.
Love this contraption!

#41 ·
I use the short position in my garage and the deep position for long trips in my truck. The deeper position is harder to get started to remove, but still doesn't stick to the tire like the cheap chocks do. I have two Baxley chocks. I took a Goldwing in my F150 last year for a friend from LA to San Jose after he blew his transmission. The chock didn't wince. I used the deep position.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.