Dunlop tire deal - Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 04-20-2019, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 04-20-2019, 03:21 PM

Dunlop Rebate Finder

If you check out Dunlop's site, they have a the same $40 discount plus $20 if you had them installed professionally with receipt showing the service.

https://www.dunlopmotorcycletires.co...ce/promotions/

I just found this after purchasing a set of Roadsmart 3's at Cycle Gear in Orlando with a military discount as well!

Cycle Gear charges $25 per tire for mounting and balancing. I was gonna just buy spoons and rim protectors, but when I saw the discount I just gave in.

I have about 5k on stock tires after a year of ownership on my 2015. Just starting to get a chicken strip on the rear and checked the manufacture date on my tires. They are mid 2014 tires. After the numerous threads with people hating on the stock tires I'm excited to get some time on the dunlop's. I opted for the 190/55 rear as well.
post #3 of 24 Old 04-20-2019, 04:27 PM

I grabbed a set of the Q3Plus with the rebate. Will have fun with them while they last.....which will not be long.

2013 Ninja 1000.....Osram Nightbreakers, Pazzo levers, Vesrah pads, Puig screen, R&G frame sliders / case covers / axle protector, Sargent seat, PC5 with Ivans fuel map and ECU reflash, Akrapovic full exhaust, forks and shock rebuilt by Traxxion Dynamics.

2015 30th Anniversary ZX6R.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 Old 04-20-2019, 11:08 PM

Bridgestone is also doing a Deal...

https://bridgestonerewards.com///

$25 for 1 or $60 for set (2) of: BATTLAX, BATTLECRUISE, EXEDRA, EXEDRA MAX

$15 for 1 or $40 for set (2) of: All other Bridgestone Motorcycle tires
post #5 of 24 Old 04-21-2019, 02:27 AM

Garage
I saw a deal from Chaparral / chapmoto.com on S21s for 220 a set. And S22s for 270. Would guess there's tax but pretty sure I read standard shipping was free..
https://www.chapmoto.com/search?q=bridgestone+S21

6-25-2016, New 2015N1K, now w/38000 and updated regularly
Ivan's, Barringed up, Yoshi tail tidy, Akra header to a modified underbelly exhaust and Urban Brawlers, Profile bi lens LED projectors, white / amber switchback marker / blinker.
post #6 of 24 Old 04-21-2019, 09:16 AM

I have found specials on tires like this then called revzilla and they beat the sale price by ten bucks.

2012 N1000 spark bl and gray ABS
Tail tidy
Urban brawlers
V/h DB killers sitting on the shelf collecting dust
Givi rack and topcase
Puig smoked wind screen
oem gel seat set
Rascal grafiks tank pad
Grip puppies
SW Motech ninja 1000 quick connect gps mount with navi bag
2014 air filter and holey bottom plate
Go Cruise Throttle lock
Ivans ECU flash
Bridgestone S21's
post #7 of 24 Old 04-21-2019, 11:17 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark59 View Post
I have found specials on tires like this then called revzilla and they beat the sale price by ten bucks.
I looked at RevZella and they listed a 190 55 17 for 206. Think the front was 127. I wonder if they would match that plus 10 more..... I'd be impressed. Hope some one does it and reports back.

6-25-2016, New 2015N1K, now w/38000 and updated regularly
Ivan's, Barringed up, Yoshi tail tidy, Akra header to a modified underbelly exhaust and Urban Brawlers, Profile bi lens LED projectors, white / amber switchback marker / blinker.
post #8 of 24 Old 04-21-2019, 11:36 AM

The Dunlop deal is only good until the end of April so move it or lose it!

2014 Ninja w/bags, Motowerks lowered pegs, Seth Lamm Seat, Puig screen, Givi XS307 tank bag, WOLO BadBoy horn, LEDPerf H7C HID lights, Aerostitch Roadcrafter
post #9 of 24 Old 04-25-2019, 03:08 AM

I just talked to my local shop and they are the Dunlop exclusive dealer for the local race track here in Utah. What that equals is they get huge discounts due to the volume they sell to the local racers at the track. I had them quote me for a set of Roadsmart 3. $166 Rear and $123 Front, Tax is about $20, Install is $40. = $349 - $60 Rebate. I will be out the door for $289

Obviously the bigger discount is on the Q3+ and Q4 but I want a long lasting tire.

It will be about 1000 miles early on my Michelin Pilot Road 2. They have been great tires but with a good deal staring me in the face I can't not try the RS3. It has been over 3 years since I have ridden brand new rubber due to motorcycle changes. I am excited.
post #10 of 24 Old 04-25-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalicke View Post
I just talked to my local shop and they are the Dunlop exclusive dealer for the local race track here in Utah. What that equals is they get huge discounts due to the volume they sell to the local racers at the track. I had them quote me for a set of Roadsmart 3. $166 Rear and $123 Front, Tax is about $20, Install is $40. = $349 - $60 Rebate. I will be out the door for $289

Obviously the bigger discount is on the Q3+ and Q4 but I want a long lasting tire.

It will be about 1000 miles early on my Michelin Pilot Road 2. They have been great tires but with a good deal staring me in the face I can't not try the RS3. It has been over 3 years since I have ridden brand new rubber due to motorcycle changes. I am excited.

I am a fan of the Roadsmart 3. To me they seem to place a little more emphasis on the sport side of the sport touring equation with excellent dry grip and relatively quick steering for an ST tire.

2013 Ninja 1000.....Osram Nightbreakers, Pazzo levers, Vesrah pads, Puig screen, R&G frame sliders / case covers / axle protector, Sargent seat, PC5 with Ivans fuel map and ECU reflash, Akrapovic full exhaust, forks and shock rebuilt by Traxxion Dynamics.

2015 30th Anniversary ZX6R.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page