Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

Z1000 Slip ons fit the Ninja 1000?

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  agurudev 
#1 ·
Hello!
looking to see if someone can clear something up for me - it is my understanding the slip on exhausts for the z1000 will also fit the ninja 1000?

I've got a 2014 ninja 1000 and wanted some urban brawlers.. but alas they are discontinued :(

been poking around for the same kind of look and came across these:

https://www.qdexhaust.it/en/catalog...-z1000-z1000sx-2013-power-gun-exhaust-system/

found a contact that can order them in for me locally, just haven't been able to get a straight answer if they would fit my bike or not

any insight would be appreciated!

#2 ·
By all indications they are identical. You can go to say the Akrapovic web sight and look between the bikes and see the same part #s.
Also I had mine next to a Z and everything looked very familiar.

#4 ·
They will fit, if you are looking for those kind of exhausts, you can also check these - L2X - IXIL Silencers

What kind of sound are you going for?

#5 ·
looking for the dragster style look that's more grunty sounding then stock but not crazy either
checking into those L2X - IXIL silencers - found a distributer for IXIL in canada see what price is like

love the look of the QD power gun but a little on the $$$ side

decisions... decisions..

#6 ·
I got the SP Engineering pipes and can't stop raving about them. Obviously, they don't look anything like what you want but they have that nice note that seems like a cross between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke.

I don't have good videos on my bike but watch this video till the end. Also, use earphones for full effect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.