Great Deal on a Fender Eliminator (Tail Tidy) - Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 06-03-2017, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Great Deal on a Fender Eliminator (Tail Tidy)

Hi All,

I wanted to share a great deal I found on a fender eliminator. It was only $30 and worked out fantastic! The quality is great, the led plate light is super bright and the OEM lights fit and work with it perfectly. This guy custom makes these himself. I had a $100 Yoshi eliminator on my last bike and this one is just as good. It just didn't come with a plate frame So here's the link and I hope you save some cash for another upgrade.

Kawasaki Ninja Z 1000 ZX1000 Z1000SX Z1000 ABS Fender Eliminator BLACK P/L | eBay

I'll work on getting a pic or two up shortly.
trialsguy and N1Knoob like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 06-04-2017, 05:35 PM

Garage
Lets see some pictures dude!

2011 N1K - Susie Q aka The Black Beauty - Sargent Seat, Symtec Heated Grips, Puig Windscreen, V&H Black Urban Brawlers, Murph’s Risers, MotoWerk Footpegs. SW-Motech Rack, Givi 22L Side Cases, R&G Tail Tidy, Pazzo Levers
post #3 of 16 Old 06-12-2017, 07:11 PM

Garage
Bump for a great deal!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 06-12-2017, 07:23 PM

Here's a pic of the Evotech one. This thing is STURDY thick aluminum. Personal preference I know, but I prefer fender eliminators that utilize the original license plate light and turn signals. Added bonus of the Evotech one is that it puts the license plate behind the tail light giving you a little more fender to stop (1) the skunk strip you get on your back when riding through water/mud, and (2) the accumulation of tiny rocks on your seat when you get off the bike

adm2204 likes this.
post #5 of 16 Old 06-13-2017, 09:40 AM

Garage
The Evotech sticks out a bit, here's some pictures from the guy on ebay. He sent me a link to view them on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Customiz...06316892760724

Looks nice, just not sure if my SW Motech racks will be in the way or not. I really don't like the tail tidy I have, it uses those cheap ebay turn signals that more or less suck. I want to go back to the oem signals, they're bigger and brighter.
N1Knoob likes this.

2011 N1K - Susie Q aka The Black Beauty - Sargent Seat, Symtec Heated Grips, Puig Windscreen, V&H Black Urban Brawlers, Murph’s Risers, MotoWerk Footpegs. SW-Motech Rack, Givi 22L Side Cases, R&G Tail Tidy, Pazzo Levers
post #6 of 16 Old 06-13-2017, 12:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsandy77 View Post
Hi All,

I wanted to share a great deal I found on a fender eliminator. It was only $30 and worked out fantastic! The quality is great, the led plate light is super bright and the OEM lights fit and work with it perfectly. This guy custom makes these himself. I had a $100 Yoshi eliminator on my last bike and this one is just as good. It just didn't come with a plate frame So here's the link and I hope you save some cash for another upgrade.

Kawasaki Ninja Z 1000 ZX1000 Z1000SX Z1000 ABS Fender Eliminator BLACK P/L | eBay

I'll work on getting a pic or two up shortly.
Exactly what I needed, looks good and sturdy... just ordered one!

2008 Suzuki GS500F
2010 Honda CBR600RR
2016 Kawasaki Ninja1000
post #7 of 16 Old 06-15-2017, 10:14 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1Knoob View Post
Exactly what I needed, looks good and sturdy... just ordered one!
Yea me too, I send the guy a few messages and he responded quick. If you're not happy with it he'll let you return it and cover shipping I believe. Mine should be here sometime next week, don't know when I'll get to putting it on. I like the OEM signals, the previous owner put a tail tidy on this bike with cheap china signals that really suck. I hate them, so hopefully this fixes that problem.
N1Knoob likes this.

post #8 of 16 Old 06-15-2017, 10:48 PM

Garage
I plan on using the OEM turn signals... I haven't received it yet and plan to post pics once installed

2008 Suzuki GS500F
2010 Honda CBR600RR
2016 Kawasaki Ninja1000
post #9 of 16 Old 06-15-2017, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Guys, so sorry I left you hanging with pics. My camera lens shattered on my phone. I can assure you it looks absolutely fantastic on the bike. The stock signals and mounting hardware work perfectly and the plate light is LED and is VERY bright. I found a Youtube video for a generic install on our bike and had her done in an hour. Very thick aluminum (1/8") and good powder coating. For $30 it's a steal.
post #10 of 16 Old 06-17-2017, 06:04 PM

Garage
Just ordered one too! The aesthetic build begins! I just hope the plate isn't angled up too high like some of the photos seem to show.. we'll see. Definitely worth finding out for $30.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page